Launch Your Coaching Practice
Marketing know-how to land your first three paid coaching clients
I have some good news: attracting your ideal clients is possible. But it requires marketing.
I know, you don't like that word, but let me explain.
For many of us, myself included, we got into coaching to help people. We got excited by a new way to lead and help people by drawing out their unique calling.
When we think about marketing, the first thing that comes to mind is self-promotion. This is a mistake. Marketing is simply letting people know how you can help them.
I reached out to my friend, Mike Kim, to create a step-by-step program for coaches. Mike is an expert in personal branding and marketing (and a former pastor.)
It’s called Launch Your Coaching Practice and as part of the program, Mike will take you under his wing for 6 practical and easy-to-follow modules, including downloadable videos, audio recordings, PDFs of every presentation, and full written transcripts.
You’ll learn how to launch and promote your coaching services even without a website, or tons of tech work.
Founder, Creative Results Management
With the Right Strategy and Step-By-Step Training, You’ll...
- Discover where to find your ideal coaching clients.
- Create “buy-in” with your prospective client during the first call.
- Learn a proven script on how to run an effective (and ethical) sales call.
- Use the simplest, yet most effective, tools for your coaching practice.
- Feel confident that you’re promoting your practice without being pushy or “salesy."
Why I Asked Mike To Create Launch Your Coaching Practice
Recently, I conducted a survey to hundreds of our Creative Results Management coaches. I noticed several themes running through a number of the responses:
- How do I find coaching clients?
- How do I expand my coaching business / ministry?
- How do I create buy-in from my organization's leadership that coaching is worth it?
- What tools do I need to position myself as a professional coach worthy of investment?
- Do you have an all-in-one “running a coaching business” course?
The bottom line is that all these responses had to do with the nuts-and-bolts of putting into practice the coach training they received … and turning it into an actual business, or coaching practice.
Previously, Mike led our live version of Launch Your Coaching Practice for our members. Each time, the results were incredible.
That’s why I asked Mike Kim to come back and create a brand-new online course for us.
You’ll learn and implement best practices in marketing your coaching service with integrity - it’s Mike’s specialty.
He’s worked with some of the top names in the coaching industry (including New York Times best-selling authors) as a ghostwriter, marketing consultant, and brand strategist – and he’s here to guide you today.
"This course was so helpful to me because it hit my #1 fear head on: how to go about marketing a new coaching practice."
- Harry Fritzenschaft, Pastor of Business Administration, The Vineyard Church of Houston
"This is one of the best courses I've ever taken! The material was immediately applicable to my coaching practice and website. I anticipate that this course will help me effectively launch my coaching practice in a way that will attract paying clients."
- Joe Donaldson, ICF Associate Certified Coach, Joe Donaldson Coaching
"This course was perfect for me getting started in my coaching career. Mike Kim was professional, personal and knowledgeable. Great Experience...Thank You!"
- Mike Anderson, Life Coach & Stepfamily Coach, Mike & Kim Coaching
Mike Kim is a marketing consultant, communications strategist, and copywriter. As a former worship pastor and marketing executive, he understands the challenges of both ministry and the market place.
Mike has a passion for helping new coaches and consultants build profitable, personal brand businesses.
Mike hosts the Brand You Podcast, a show dedicated to personal branding. It's the #1 iTunes ranked show for personal branding.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Know if Launch Your Coaching Practice Is For Me?
If you can put a positive, “check mark” next to any of the points below, you’re perfectly qualified to jump into Launch Your Coaching Practice.
- You’ve taken coaching training but have yet to land more than three paying clients.
- You’re not exactly sure how to appeal to your clients, whether they are individuals, couples, business leaders, ministry leaders, or entire teams within an organization.
- You’re not quite sure what to say on a “sales” call to create buy-in for your coaching services.
- You don’t want to get bogged down with tech, gadgets, or apps and just want the most effective, simplest tools to run your coaching practice.
- You want to genuinely let others know about what a difference coaching can make in their lives, but you don’t want to come across as pushy or “salesy.”
If you can relate to any of the above, then I want to reward your commitment to growing your coaching practice with the most complete starter course for aspiring coaches available today.